Join our team!
The strength of STRATA lies within our employees. We currently have a team of over 200 professionals who are committed to our customers and members by providing quality work and exceptional customer service. If you are looking for a career that will offer new challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced industry, consider STRATA. We invite you to be a part of a wonderful team dedicated to connecting our community.
- Security in working for a stable company that has been in business for over 65 years
- Opportunities for growth in an advancing industry
- Competitive compensation packages & benefits
- Variety of career paths
- And much more
Career Paths at STRATA:
- Customer Service
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Human Resources
- Installation & Repair
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Network Operations & Technical Assistance
- Plant Operations
- Videography Production & Editing
Any current job openings are listed below. Fill out the form or download the application to apply.
STRATA Networks is accepting applications for a Technical Assistance Center Technician (TAC Technician) in the Roosevelt office. Employees are required to provide advanced customer service and demonstrate above average skill in the use of computers. Employees are expected to achieve individual and team goals and have a positive approach to interactions with customers and team members. Good communication, reliable attendance, adequate reading, and spelling skills are required. A type test will be requested at the time of interview. Work schedule includes hours outside of normal work day, and weekends. 1+ years customer service experience is preferred.
Applications can be submitted online or to email@example.com or faxed to (435) 622-0033.
For questions concerning employment opportunities contact Andy or Jerilyn @ (435) 622-5007
STRATA Networks is accepting applications for a Wireless Central Office Technician in Roosevelt. This position is responsible for the advanced installation, operation, and maintenance of switching, data communications, and peripheral equipment associated with the Mobile Telephone Switching Office (MTSO). Must have strong skills in Networking, Routing, Switching, Ethernet Protocols, and TCP/IP.
Qualifications may include any of the following:
- Minimum Associates degree in related field.
- Relevant military experience, equivalent special electronics training, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum 3 year experience plus electronics training in one or more of the following fields: telecommunications (cellular or landline) switching systems or experience in LAN/WAN operations and IP connectivity is preferred.
- Intermediate training in at least 3 of the following areas: data communications, digital communications, operating systems and applications, telecommunications, computer support, project management, and/or power.
We are accepting applications for Seasonal Laborers. This position is considered temporary and may complete up to 1,000 hours. The wage is $14 per hour and will have the opportunity for overtime. Employees are required to complete a background check and drug screening.
Applications can be submitted online or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries concerning employment opportunities, contact STRATA's HR department at (435) 622-5007.
We are looking for a young, talented, and creative individual to support the STRATA Networks marketing department during the summer months. Marketing and/or design experience is preferred. Applications & resumes can be submitted online, emailed to email@example.com, or delivered to one of our store locations. For questions concerning employment opportunities contact Human Resources at (435) 622-5007.
We are accepting applications for a Heavy Equipment Operator. Applicants must be able to demonstrate extensive experience with excavators, backhoes, and dozers. A valid Class A CDL is required. Applicants must have good communication skills, computer skills, and be a self-motivated individual who can work in a team environment. This position requires one to be able to lift up to 100 lbs., climb in and out of trenches and manholes, and perform manual labor when asked. Applications can be submitted online or picked from our business offices.
For questions concerning employment opportunities contact Human Resources at (435) 622-5007.